Guidelines + FAQ
Please take the time to read and be aware of the following guidelines prior to your appointment.
- All appointments must be scheduled using the online booking system.
- Please Fill out consent + Intake form prior to arrival
- Masks are required to be worn during this time regardless if vaccinated or not vaccinated.
- Please remain in your car when arriving to your appointment and text 401.375.9808 that you arrived. Once ready for your appointment you will be notified to come inside ( there may be a delay in text back if I am still with a client ) please do not knock on door until you receive a text .
- Regardless if you are vaccinated or not PLEASE DO NOT come to your appointment if someone in your household is sick, or if you have had direct contact with Covid.
Mtaylorbeautyy has updated new procedures to ensure the safety and protection of guests and has high standard of holding a sanitary and welcoming environment.
How should I prepare day of appointment?
please avoid any alcohol and caffeine
please arrive on time and find directions prior to avoid cancelation and rescheduling policy. If you are running any later than 10-15 min the appointment will be cancelled and charged accordingly.
Please arrive with no makeup on,
do you require Consultations?
Consultations are provided at time of booked appointment for new clients with no past work,
If you are a new client coming with previous work, a consultation is required prior to booking, those are set up over the phone as a video chat or picture message.
Can I bring a friend?
Due to Covid, At this time I am not accepting group appointments unless you are booked as a special occasion through me.
Do you accept card, cash or venmo?
Yes Mtaylorbeautyy accepts card and cash
Venmo is not preferred for full payments but is ok for tipping purposes.